If You Like This Blog Post Then By All Means Share Away By Clicking The Image Above.
Having a space in your own home is a necessity especially if you need to de-stress and bring some calm into your life.
What you will need:
- Yoga Mat
- Water bottle
- Blanket for Savasana
- Block and Strap (If you do not have a strap, then a dressing gown rope will be good enough
- Music - either via a phone or music device
- Scented candles
- Plants (This allows you to feel connected to the outside)
- Buddha statue
- Seashells (This brings nice memories of being on a beach)
- Close the door to the rest of the house
- Declutter the space for your sacred area
- Dimly lit room or soft mood lighting
- Call your area a name e.g "Zen den" or "Home yoga sanctuary"
Or if you want to in warmer weather, create an outdoor yoga space in a little area of your garden.
This will be your own little area of calmness and a space to just chill and relax. I love my little area of calmness.
I hope you find this post helpful.
Let me know!
Have a blessed day!